Tomorrow is the first day the Nordstrom half yearly sale is open to the public. This is the perfect time to stock up on some of those baby items you need and fall/winter clothes (how crazy fall is right around the corner)! Here are some of our picks:
- Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker — This is perfect for making your own purees. See my post on purees for recipe ideas!
- Boon Feeding Starting Bundle — This is perfect for starting baby led weaning!
- ZoLi Bot Sippy Cup — This is actually on my list to try — we have not found a good sippy cup for Aiden yet. I have heard good things about these cups (although, possibly hard to clean, so use for water only!)
- Tucker and Tate Hooded Flannel Shirt — I can’t believe the fall is right around the corner. Where did summer go? This shirt is so cute and looks really comfortable! I will be getting this one for Aiden for sure!
- Northface Oso Fleece Hoodie — OK, it’s a little early for winter, but now is the best time to get a winter jacket. There are a bunch of Northface and Patagonia options that I will be considering for Aiden.
- Petunia Picklebottom Diaper Bag — I love my Petunia Picklebottom back pack diaper bag. I wrote about it here.
- Honest Company Bath Time Lavender Set — I love the Honest Company products and anything lavender! I will definitely take this opportunity to pick up some more bath supplies. This would also be great for a baby shower!
Ah, shoes, possibly the most pointless baby item, and yet I can’t get enough! I could have done a whole post on baby shoes I want to get, but I settled on these three:
- Toms Bimini Slip On — I love the skulls.
- Toms Chukka Boot — I love tiny little man clothes and shoes. These are adorable!
- Asics School Yard Alligator Sneaker — How cute are these!?
Will you be shopping the sale? Let me know what’s on your list!