Whew, what a week! The weather around here has been crazy and I have been dealing with a ton at work. I am so happy Friday is finally here. Here are some of my Friday favorites for this week.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are included in this post. This means if you make a purchase using a link in this blog I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Hudson Lillian Designs: OK, I am super excited about my friend Ashleigh’s new collection. She will be slowly releasing her new tees over the next month. The first tee was released this week and it’s a follow up to her super inspiring After the Storm tee. This tee is for babies and toddlers and says I am the Rainbow. How perfect is that? My favorite thing about these tees is the fun iridescent rain foil that changes colors in the light.
- Burt’s Bees: It’s President’s Day weekend so there are lots of great sales going on. I am especially excited about the Burt’s Bees sale which is offering up to 90% off! If you have a baby there is a great $5 pajama sale which includes a lot of the adorable Christmas PJs that everyone was obsessed with this year. You can stock up now for Christmas pictures!
- Perfect Hair Day In Shower Styler: I hate doing my hair. I actually can’t remember the last time I blow dried it. That is why I am IN LOVE with Perfect Hair Day In Shower Styler. It’s specifically meant for air-dried “styles”. I put it in during the shower and leave it in for a few minutes then lightly rinse it out. It brings out the natural wave in my hair and gives me great volume. I seriously get so many compliments when I use it 😆
- Ikea Fitness Room Hack: I am currently on a crazy organization kick and we live in a small space so we need a lot of help. I love the Ikea blog for fun ideas. This week I found this perfect fitness room inspiration. I don’t have space for it now, but hopefully, in our next place, I can do this!
- Mocha No-bake Protein Bars: These days it seems I live on coffee and I try to sneak protein into anything I can. I found these amazing mocha no bake protein bars on from the Fresh Mommy Blog and I can’t wait to try them!
We shall see what this weekend brings for us, we are supposed to get snow.
Have you tried any of these Friday favorites? Let me know what you think!
I hope you have an amazing weekend.