I am starting a new series this week all about the things I am loving this week. From shopping to reading here are my five favorite things.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are included in this post. This means if you make a purchase using a link in this blog I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in Your Skin — I just ordered the new IT Cosmetics Confidence in Your Skin face wash, Confidence in an Eye Cream, and Confidence in a Cream so far I really like it. They are infused with proprietary Anti-Aging Armour™ Rejuvenating Concentrate. I will check back in to let you know if I see results.
- Launch — While I was out of town last week on a business trip Dan took Aiden to an indoor trampoline park called Launch. After I came home we went as a family and had so much fun. We went during Toddler Time so it was super inexpensive for all three of us to bounce.
- Olympics — I am so excited for the Winter Olympics. We were watching some of the pre-Olympic coverage and Aiden was getting so excited about the skating and snowboarding. I can’t wait to watch him experience his first Olympic Games.
- Breathe Mama Breathe — I just bought this book and I can’t wait to read it. I have heard amazing things and given all the things going on right now I think I will get a lot out of it.
- Love Patrol Tee — I bought this ADORABLE tee for Aiden and it came in this week (you can see my other Valentine’s Day picks here). Yay! Plus Gap is having the Super Cool Kids’ & Baby Sale where you get up to 50% off everything, including baby and toddler, so you know what I will be doing.
I think that rounds up my favorites for this week! Have you tried any of these Friday favorites? Let me know what you think!
I hope you have an amazing weekend.