I have always loved fashion and shopping and now that I have a baby I can’t get enough!
I love finding indie shops and things on Etsy, because they are unique and often made by Moms, so you know there is a good chance they work.
Here are some of my favorite Etsy finds so far:
- Minted Lane: This store makes accessories specifically for teething babies. I love the Bracelet Bangles and the Pacifier Clips.
- Novas Meme: This store makes adorable knitted monster butt pants. Tammy, the owner, is great! She made a custom color combination and custom size. She was very responsive and the pants came quickly.
- Two Giggles: This store makes baby albums and keepsakes. I wrote about the baby book and keepsake boxes in an earlier post.
- Lucy Darling Shop: I love the baby memory books , milestone stickers and children’s books from the Lucy Darling store.
- Gigi and Max: These “hello world” sets and baby leggings are adorable.