Bye-bye February and hello March! It’s been a crazy week here and I am so ready for the weekend. We don’t have big plans and I am so OK with that. I am sure we will find something fun to do!
I have lots of fun things to share this week!
Disclosure: Affiliate links are included in this Friday Favorites post. This means if you make a purchase using a link in this blog I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Here are my Friday favorites for the last week of February
- Layla Bug Design — Layla Bug Design is one of my favorite small Etsy shops. The owner, Pari, is a wonderful woman and always has super cute designs. She created two custom shirts for the little guy related to potty training! I found it very difficult to find cute potty training shirts so I knew that Pari could create something special and she blew me away. If you need potty training tees (or any custom tee) definitely message her on Etsy.
- BuzzShack — Speaking of small shop potty training tees, BuzzShack has this cute Commander in Briefs tee. I bought it as part of her pre-order sale last weekend and I can’t wait for that shipping notification.
- Gap Collaboration with Sarah Jessica Parker — Did you catch the release of the Gap collaboration with Sarah Jessica Parker? The little girl dresses and this bomber jacket are seriously adorable. There are some cute boy pieces too like these chinos and this tee. The Gap is offering 50% off with a bonus extra 20% off so it’s a great time to stock up on spring clothes!
- For the Love of Mom — Let’s be real, as moms it can be so hard to get a workout in. I have been working on lots of at home workout videos for moms to do with toddlers, but I loved this fun post from Inez at For the Love of Mom about toddler-friendly Youtube videos to get you (and your toddler) moving.
- Fab Working Mom Life — This is another great blog with lots of great toddler-focused articles. Julie shared a post with 13 tips to help your toddler’s language development. I think these are great tips that are easy to incorporate in your day-to-day activities.
Have you tried any of these Friday favorites for the last week of February? Let me know what you think!