Father’s Day means so much more this year since it’s Dan’s first year as a dad. I want to get him something extra special to commemorate his first Father’s Day. Father’s Day is Sunday, June 19th! Here are some Father’s Day gift ideas for first time dads.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are included, which means if you make a purchase I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only write about products I love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog.
- Tac Vest Baby Carrier — This carrier by Mission Critical is the perfect gift for police dads or military operators. It is the manly way to carry your baby! Tula also has a military inspired print baby carrier.
- Custom Front Page Puzzle — You can get a puzzle with the front page of the New York Times for any date. Get the puzzle for the date your little one was born and they can assemble it together (when baby is old enough) and then hang it on the wall!
- Tool box diaper bag — Get dad his own manly diaper bag.
- Daddy Baby T-Shirts — There are tons of cute coordinating t-shirts that dad and baby can wear on Father’s Day. My favorites are the Pint/Half-pint tees, I’ve created a monster tees and this I’m Your Gift onesie.
- Wood Prints — For dads with a desk job, these wood prints from PhotoBarn are really unique. They are also offering 50% off plus free shipping!
Do you have Father’s Day gift ideas for first time dads? Share them in the comments.