1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Add the warm water to the bowl and knead to create a dough.
4. Cut the dough and roll into 8 small balls.
5. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough balls as flat as possible.
6. Add each flattened dough piece to a hot skillet for 15 seconds to create a tortilla.
7. Using a pizza cutter, cut the tortillas into eight triangles.
8. Add parchment paper to a cookie sheet and add the tortilla triangles to the cookie sheet.
9. Brush the melted butter over the triangles with a pastry brush and sprinkle salt over the tortilla triangles.
10. Bake for 10-minutes.